BlackHillsGoldSource™ Ordering Information
We ship Black Hills Gold jewelry orders within the 50 United States via UPS and the US Postal Service.
• For domestic and international shipping details, see our Shipping Info Page.
• When ordering rings, please be sure to specify your ring size. If you are unsure of your ring size, please have your finger fitted by a reputable jeweler. (see Ring Sizing Tips below).
• If you are ordering an item with variations such as gemstone type or placement, please be sure to order carefully. If you have any questions, please call us at 605-221-6120.
• For security and for your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. If you would prefer to send a check, please call us at 605-221-6120 for mailing instructions.
SPECIAL SHIPPING NOTE FOR DROP-SHIP ORDERS:
We are happy to drop-ship your Black Hills Gold order to an address other than your credit card billing address if it totals less than $300. However, due to the increasing threat of internet fraud, for orders totaling $300 or more, please call us at 605-221-6120 to make arrangements. Our apologies for any inconvenience but this is the only way we can protect ourselves and our valued customers.
Also, please let the final recipient know they will be receiving a package as we do not put your invoice in the box.
*Shipments to Colorado are subject to Colorado Sales Tax
Buy Black Hills Gold
Or download our FREE, printable, online color catalog in .pdf format. Though it doesn't have everything Landstroms makes, it has everything currently on our website. Click here to download: Online Catalog
Warranty and Return Policy
Ring Size Chart
- Measure your finger when it is warm and dry late in the day when it is near it’s largest.
- If you select a wider ring or band, consider the next larger size for optimum comfort.
- Be sure to account for your knuckle if it is significantly larger than the base of your finger.
Click to download RingSizer
All Landstrom's Black Hills Gold jewelry products are 10K Gold with 12K Gold Leaves.
Most wedding sets are 14K Gold with 14K Gold leaves. Sterling Silver products are accented with 12K Gold Leaves.
K indicates Karat of gold.
10K Trim indicates 12K Gold leaves with a 10K Gold grape, infinity symbol, or accent motif.
TWT indicates Total Weight of Diamonds.
SS indicates Sterling Silver.
Children’s rings are available in whole and half sizes.
Most ladies rings are available in whole and half sizes from 5 to 9.
Most men’s rings are available in whole and half sizes from 9 to 13.
Landstrom’s uses GIA (Gemological Institute of America) grading parameters. The qualities we currently use are:
SI1 clarity J-K color
I2 clarity G-H color
Landstrom’s Customer Service can answer any diamond quality questions regarding a particular style. All diamond weights are approximate and may vary +/- .03 carat. Landstrom’s guarantees conflict-free diamonds based on written guarantees provided by our diamond suppliers.
Black Hills Gold pendants come with a complimentary 18” gold-filled chain. This chain may be replaced by a karated chain that meets the style and preference of the owner. Karated chains are available for purchase. Sterling Silver pendants come with a complimentary 18” sterling silver chain.
Black Hills Gold Earrings have 14K Gold posts and backs.
Sterling Black Hills silver earrings have surgical steel posts and sterling silver backs.
TIE TACK / LAPEL PINS
Tie Tack / Lapel pins come with both a tie tack clutch and a lapel clutch to be worn interchangeably.
Vendor items such as belt buckles, money clips, key rings, lockets, etc. may be Sterling Silver, goldtone (18K Gold plating on base metal), black baked enamel on base metal, or leather. Though the Black Hills Gold additions to these items are warranted, Landstrom’s warranty does not cover the item (e.g., Belt Buckle) itself.
Ankle bracelets are approximately 9” to 9-1/2” in length. Larger sizes are also available.
Orders that include custom placement of gemstones take up to eight working days to manufacture.
***PLEASE CONTACT US WITH SPECIAL REQUESTS***
Gemstone & Birthstone Details
*Synthetic, or lab-created gemstones have the same mineral composition as natural gemstones, but are created in laboratories that simulate the high pressures and heat that nature used to created the real gemstones beneath the earth's surface. A lab-created gemstone is identical to the natural gemstone it replicates in every way: color, hardness, composition, luster, looks etc. The only difference between natural and lab-created is that the lab-created stones were not mined from the earth.
Shopping Cart - US Dollars
100% Secure Transactions
You can shop online at BlackHillsGoldSource.com with confidence. We have partnered with Paypal Payments Pro, a leading payment gateway, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Paypal Payments Pro Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
BlackHillsGoldSource.com is registered with Paypal Payments Pro. Your order is safe and secure with us!