We ship Black Hills Gold jewelry orders within the 50 United States via UPS and the US Postal Service.
• For domestic and international shipping details, see our Shipping Info Page.
• When ordering rings, please be sure to specify your ring size. If you are unsure of your ring size, please have your finger fitted by a reputable jeweler. (see Ring Sizing Tips below).
• If you are ordering an item with variations such as gemstone type or placement, please be sure to order carefully. If you have any questions, please call us at 605-221-62120.
• For security and for your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. If you would prefer to send a check, please call us at 605-221-6120 for mailing instructions.
SPECIAL SHIPPING NOTE FOR DROP-SHIP ORDERS:
Also, please let the final recipient know they will be receiving a package as we do not put your invoice in the box.
*Shipments to Colorado are subject to Colorado Sales Tax
Ring Size Chart
Click to download RingSizer
***PLEASE CONTACT US WITH SPECIAL REQUESTS***
Gemstone & Birthstone Details
*Synthetic, or lab-created gemstones have the same mineral composition as natural gemstones, but are created in laboratories that simulate the high pressures and heat that nature used to created the real gemstones beneath the earth's surface. A lab-created gemstone is identical to the natural gemstone it replicates in every way: color, hardness, composition, luster, looks etc. The only difference between natural and lab-created is that the lab-created stones were not mined from the earth.
Shopping Cart - US Dollars
Search by Keyword
You can shop online at BlackHillsGoldSource.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
BlackHillsGoldSource.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program. Your order is safe and secure with us!